The Stanford Venture Studio (SVS) supports students at any stage of their venture — from early brainstorming through early launch and fundraising. SVS is open to graduate students from all disciplines and from any Stanford school. We welcome interdisciplinary teams of one or more.
Highlights of the Stanford Venture Studio’s benefits include:
- 24/7 access to co-working space at the vibrant NGP CoLab equipped with tools for ideation, prototyping and experimenting
- Weekly one-to-one advising with founders, venture capitalists, product experts, industry veterans, and faculty from various schools
- Online and offline forums to facilitate support and collaboration from peers and 900+ Venture Studio alumni
- Participation in Demo Day — an opportunity to present your business idea and solicit feedback from top investors and industry professionals
- Suite of free resources such as AWS credit, Airtable credit, subscription discounts, access to pro-bono legal services, and software tools
- Close ties with student groups, programs and centers across campus, as well as industry organizations to provide students with relevant connections and networking opportunities
For eligibility requirements and to join, click here.